Adopt a Harbor Seal for Valentine's Day!
Valentine's Day Adoption Package
Harbor seals may love cold water, but they sure warm hearts. Since they can’t walk on land, they move about in an inchworm-like motion … it doesn’t get more lovable than that. The most heartwarming aspect of all: your adoption supports our animals’ care and feeding for a full year. Now that’s a gift for which your sweetie will give a seal of approval!
This special adoption includes:
- A 12-inch harbor seal plush toy with a 2023 commemorative tag (while supplies last)
- Personalized adoption certificate
- Valentine's Day greeting card from you
- Color photo with animal facts
- Car decal
- Name on the Zoo Parents Donor Wall and website for one year
- Invitation to the Zoo Parents Picnic
Each adoption is lovingly and personally packed. We will mail your order within 14-21 business days of receipt. Due to delays in postal processing, please allow as much time as possible when placing your order for delivery. Supplies are limited. Anniversary seals and renewal commemorative gifts, when applicable, will be mailed.
This adoption package is $60 when purchased online and includes shipping and handling for locations within the contiguous United States. We will mail your order within 14-21 business days of receipt.
This adoption package is $60 when purchased by phone and includes shipping and handling for locations within the contiguous United States. We will mail your order within 14-21 business days of receipt.
- Call (314) 646-4771, option 2, during regular business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
At the Zoo
Save $10 when you purchase and pick up your harbor seal adoption package at a Saint Louis Zoo Welcome Desk. This special in-person, take-home price is $50 (applies to on-site, non-shipped sales only). On-site purchases are available through Feb. 14.
- Welcome Desks are located at Zoo entrances: North Entrance (The Living World building) on Government Drive (open daily during Zoo hours). South Entrance on Wells Drive (Saturday and Sunday only).
All proceeds go directly toward the care and feeding of the animals. See more about the Zoo Parents Program.